This variety of sandalwood (Santalum album) is native to India but is cultivated and steam distilled at Young Living’s partner farm in Australia’s tropical northern outback. Sacred Sandalwood essential oil provides an uplifting, warm, woodsy, and sweet aroma, while offering a variety of skin benefits. Sandalwood is a recognisable base note in many perfumes and fragrances. Its distinctly warm and woodsy aroma is the perfect complement to pampering spa treatments, relaxation time, yoga, and meditation. It can also help you recapture the qualities of younger-looking skin and enhance your favourite skin and hair products.
To ensure the purest, most authentic oil possible, Young Living’s Sacred Sandalwood essential oil comes from the highly sought-after Santalum album tree species transplanted from its native home in India to our partner farm in Australia, which has a similar landscape and climate. From there, each step of the cultivation process is closely regulated and monitored according to our strict Seed to Seal® guidelines.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Apply topically to enhance the natural radiance of healthy-looking skin.
- Add to your daily skin care regimen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness.
- Add to a bath or hot towel treatment for an immersive, spa-like experience.
- Use this warm, luxurious aroma as a sophisticated personal fragrance.
- Diffuse during yoga, meditation, or prayer to support a spiritually focused atmosphere.
Sacred Sandalwood (Santalum album) † wood oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil