Fresh, nostalgic and instantly recognisable, the scent of Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita) invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, making it a favorited for sports massage and an important part of Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®. When your day is dragging - through a workout, class, or day at work - enjoy some Peppermint oil benefits by applying it to your head and neck. The refreshing aroma will give you a boost of positivity! Peppermint is also a great option for diffusing on its own or with compatible scents such as Lavender, Rosemary, Spearmint or Sage!
Peppermint essential oil has a bright, cool taste, and is a versatile oil with a well-loved flavour. It’s easy to add this versatile oil to your tea or experiment with it in your baking.
Peppermint is a key ingredient in PanAway®, AromaEase®, Aroma Siez™, Relieve It™, and Deep Relief™ Roll-On essential oil blends.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use on infants.
Culinary: Add to any recipe for an instant minty hit.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- After a tough workout, dilute a few drops of Peppermint in V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, and use it in a refreshing post-workout massage.
- Create your own home spa! Add Peppermint and Eucalyptus Radiata to hot bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent and aromatic steam.
- Peppermint is in the same family as both Lavender and Rosemary. Diffuse the oils of these powerful botanicals together for a fresh aroma that uplifts the spirit.
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning.
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energising start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake.
- Use in baking and in a wide variety of desserts.
- Keep your carpet or rug smelling fresh with Peppermint essential oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle the mixture into the carpet, let it sit for at least 15 minutes, and then vacuum it up.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) † leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil