Jasmine oil (Jasminum officinale) has a rich, sultry aroma that makes this oil feel alluring and romantic. It’s extracted from the flowering jasmine plant—part of the olive family—through absolute extraction.
To maximise the fragrance of Jasmine oil, the flower must be picked at night before sunrise, adding to the oil’s mystique and allure. Additionally, this precious oil requires more than 10 pounds of flowers to make one 5-ml bottle.
In addition to its romantic and exotic qualities, Jasmine essential oil uses include support for healthy-looking skin. In fact, Jasmine oil is found in many Young Living personal care products, including Sensation™ Massage Oil and Evening Peace™ Bath & Shower Gel. Add it to your favourite moisturiser or skin treatments to enhance your natural glow and support the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
- Add a few drops to an unscented moisturiser and massage onto skin.
- Rub a few drops onto wrists or the nape of the neck for an empowering, confidence-boosting personal fragrance.
- Diffuse the relaxing aroma in the evening to unwind after a long day.
- Add a few drops during your conditioner application or include it in a DIY hair mask to nourish your hair and scalp and create healthy-looking hair.
- Include 5–10 drops to your evening bath for a calming, spa-like experience.
Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) ** absolute oil
**Jasmine is an absolute or essence, rather than an essential oil