Angelica essential oil (Angelica archangelica) has soothing qualities that help relax nerves and muscles. In Germany, angelica was historically referred to as the “oil of angels,” because of its ability to calm anxiety, restore happy memories, and bring peaceful sleep. This essential oil is a key ingredient in the following Young Living blends: Awaken, Grounding, Forgiveness, Harmony, and Surrender.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
DIY with Essential Oils
- DIY air freshener: put 3-5 drops of essential oil onto 3-4 cotton balls and place them in a tiny bowl. You can place the bowls all around the house (perhaps behind the toilet or on the window sills) for a fresh-smelling home.
- If you have a fireplace, add 10 drops of essential oil to a dry log. Allow the oil to soak into the wood for at least 2 days before burning.
- Add extra scent to a candle: add 3 drops of essential oil to the hot melted wax near the wick after the candle has been burning for a few minutes.
- DIY linen spray: Add 20 drops of essential oil to distilled water in a spray bottle. Shake well before each use and spray as desired.
- Put 3 drops of essential oil onto a cotton ball and clip it to the vent on your air conditioner to keep the room smelling fresh.
- DIY car freshener: select what shape you’d like, and cut out two pieces of felt and one piece of cardboard, and glue the felt to both sides of the cardboard. Put 3-6 drops of essential oil on each side, and refresh when needed.
Angelica (Angelica archangelica) † root oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil