Warm and comforting, the familiar aroma of Cinnamon Bark essential oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) comes from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamon Bark oil is a key part of Young Living’s proprietary, top-selling Thieves® essential oil blend, combining with Clove essential oil to give Thieves its signature spicy aroma.
Diffuse Cinnamon Bark in your kitchen and living room to create a warm, comforting, and inviting environment for your family and guests. For a festive twist, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg. Cinnamon can be applied topically, but as a “hot” oil, it requires dilution to avoid skin irritation.
Cinnamon Bark is an important ingredient in many Young Living essential oil blends, including Abundance™, Christmas Spirit™, Gathering™, Highest Potential™ and Magnify your Purpose™.
How to Use
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm. Apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse to create an inviting, warm environment in your home.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Culinary: Cinnamon Bark essential oil is a concentrated and potent flavour that complements a variety of classic culinary treats, bringing a warm taste and sensation to your favourite dishes.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse Cinnamon Bark oil for an extra-festive twist during the holiday season. Get creative with complementary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- To freshen a musty-smelling garbage disposal, run soapy water down the drain and drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour.
- Turn your NingXia Red® shot into a “Hot Shot” by adding a drop or two of Cinnamon Bark.
- Use a drop to spice up your hot cereal.
- Substitute Cinnamon Bark essential oil in any recipe that calls for ground cinnamon.
- Take a banana smoothie to a sweet new level with a drop of Cinnamon Bark essential oil.
Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) † bark oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil